Here is my extended version of smf-grey, the original of which is here.
This version adds the following features:
Version 1.3 does not automatically whitelist mails with no from/return address.
- shades of grey (variable delay) via DNS white and block lists.
- auto reload of configuration file
- export and reload of in-memory greylist cache
- frequent (configurable) incremental exports of cache with daily cleanup
- Configurable auto whitelist of sender networks
- Configurable auto blocking of sender networks
Download it here:
Version 1.2 improves error reporting to assist in diagnosing cache file write issues. It also automatically disables dnsbls temporarily if they timeout.
Version 1.1 makes smf-grey more robust when faced with unusual addresses containing spaces. It also will continue loading the cache if the format is invalid.
Tim Kleingeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
May 21, 2013